Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: April 24, 2020
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mathdunia.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to JEE STORES, accessible from mathdunia.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
We don’t refund money, as after payment we start packing your materials in hardcopy> In softcopy, you received your pdf as soon as succesful payment.
If you have any other questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com